Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ying and Yang



Today I am reflecting back on 3 good things and 3 bad things that happened to me this week.

Starting with the bad:

1. I haven't heard anything about my article being accepted for publication yet. I know they said up to 6 weeks before being notified and its only been 2...but I need to know NOW!

2. Working 3x 12hr shifts (7am-7pm + overtime) in a row followed by a 7am- 3pm the next day has meant...sleep, work, eat, Sleep, work, eat etc etc this week.

3. Another week has passed, and the contractors (D&G) have yet again not stepped foot in our kitchen...I've given up and passed the reponsibility over to the O-man. 3 months and still no kitchen!


Finishing with the good to stay feeling good:

1 My Newbie at work is being oriented by myself and another nurse. She requested that she only be with me because she learns more with me...BIG EGO boost!

2. The O-man gave me a present out of the blue...a video Ipod! It was meant to be for Xmas but he gave it to me for my 'saints day'. This is a french custom, and my real name doesn't exist in french but he just made one up for me!

3. We found a 24lb pumpkin and carved out a great Jack O lantern...and I feel better today

4. I have the weekend off work...yippeeeeeee

Ok so that was 4 smarty pants...I guess the balance is tipped to the positive this week! Have a great weekend and new week everyone!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Aww thats sooo lovely :)

and u-pod we-pod i-pod :)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jerrster said...

vaction? a lovely word.
enjoy!

lucky dog on the iPod.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Vacation time in November...but where to go???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home