Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A rock on an island


The last few days I have been a rock...on an island.
My dream did not come true, neither good nor bad...guess it was just a silly dream!
It seems I've been the rock that everyone comes to with their problems lately.
And I'm the island because somedays I feel so isolated even with lots of people around me.
Its funny how even when you think you truly know some people, they surprise you with whats really going on in their lives. They just walk around wearing a mask so no-one can see the pain. Me included...and mine would be one of those happy/sad faces in one. Back to work tomorrow...good news is that they are making me 'resource nurse' which means more responsibility, same pay...wait was that good news?
Anyway...everybody sing now...
I am a rock
I am an iiiiiisssland...And a rock feels no pain, and an island never cries.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Be strong my rock
and more responsibility to me always means wait - the money will come...it always does

Kisses

Noojes

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

well the update is, I got out of it for a few weeks coz I'm orienting a new girl...phew! I'm not ready for it yet. And unfortunately Noojes, in this career, you have to wait a long long time...but I dont NEED the money, but would like it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home