Thursday, September 14, 2006

MAKE NO LITTLE PLANS.


...thats what Chicagoan architect Daniel Burnham said! We have decided to be spontaneous which scares me a little (hey I'm a typical Taurus OK!) but also excites me! We have just decided to fly to Chicago for the weekend. Why? Because we can! Because I have never been there! Because we need a getaway. Because I want to sit in a bluesy jazz club drinking smooth aged cognac in a dark corner...that's why...and I can't wait! Its supposedly the most American of American cities. But wait...I have nothing to wear, aaarrrghhh! Maybe some retail therapy in Chicago is called for...on the 'Magnificent mile' - one of the most famous shopping boulevards in the world (according to them...time will tell!)

So have a great w/end everyone...do something spontaneous!

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

hey have fun

I've never seen chicago except for the airport a gazillion times

Mwah

noojes

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Yeah...I'm gonna be with the Goodfellas...so forget about it! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home