Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Damn Coffee Heath Bar Crunch !



I am weak! Weak, weak weak!

As you can see I am having a day (2 actually) of deep self loathing.

Today I promised myself I would go out and do some shopping, run some errands, have a little crazy fun. But I lolled around the house for the 2nd day in a row, ate a whole container of Coffee heath bar crunch (merci Ben and Jerry's!) and surfed the internet all day. In effect I achieved nothing...except consume 53% of my daily intake of saturated fat in just 20 minutes!!

I am depressed, in a serious rut and I don't really know why...in fact everything in my life is in one way or another unfinished yet I am unmotivated to start or complete anything.

Except for that damn icecream...ohhhh I am sooooo weak, and a little nauseous right now!

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Yikes buttgal...

Once in a while i think it is healthy to induldge

But I choose to call it introspection ;)

S M I L E

Noojes

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I enjoyed your blog...especially the Ben and Jerry pic...living in London for two years, I was grateful they sell it here for my own comfort! All I had to do was add a chick flick and I was feeling right at home!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Irene said...

Man, I want some of that! YUM! :p

Hope you get out of your rut soon. Keep blogging! c",)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Well Savana, my Hips don't Lie...thats for sure! lol. Yeah Noojes I think I am sometimes a little tooooo introspective though. Anna, I watched Must Love Dogs the other day...but there were no girly friends around, maybe that's why I felt down. Thanks Irene...getting there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home