Thursday, September 28, 2006

DREAMS


Have you ever had those kind of dreams just before you wake up when you're half way between sleep and consciousness that shock you? You feel like you've been asleep for only 15 mins but in reality it was 1.5 hours and you wake up perturbed, asking "why did I dream about that? WHY?" Admittedly I've been under a little stress lately, trying to meet a deadline for an article submission for a magazine by the end of the month, orienting a newbie at work, trying to get our contractors to finish our kitchen, dealing with spiteful jealous bitchy neighbors etc etc...but this dream came completely out of the blue and ran me down like a truck!

Well I rarely have those dreams, and when I do, they are either prophetic in some way or they tell me a lot about my deepest fears or greatest hopes. I wont go into detail, but my dream this morning was a combination of something very good happening with something devastating. So I'll let you know if either or both happens! Preferably the good thing...

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jerrster said...

at least you conjured up multiple plot lines...that's a helluva lot better than a bear chasing you down and grocery asile only to come face to face with a woman bowler who has a bowling ball for a head...a marble bowling ball::::shudder::::

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Savana, part of it could break my heart if it happened, and I think it represents my deepest fear, but the other part of the dream could complete my heart ;) and represents my greatest hope...you know me well enough I think to know what they both could be. ;) I'll let you know.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Jer, Is there a woman in your life you're scared of? You have such a fertile mind...if only you used it for good instead of evil...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home