Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Adventurous Weekend...

The city of Chicago with its unique skyscrapers. Taken from the John Hancock Centre 95th floor.

Having a BIG MARTINI at the hyatt...and lots of coffee ;)

Our view brunching at the John Hancock Centre on the 95th floor.

Having a HUGE steak at Gibsons

The John Hancock Centre is the one in the middle.

The Buckingham Memorial Fountain in front of the city skyline

The Chicago River is the only freshwater river that flows backwards!

Taking a water taxi downtown.

The city lies on the edge of Lake Michigan and there are 33 beaches to lazily waste your day on.

Just some of the photos we took...you get the picture!
xxx

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Such fun...and btw you are looking absolutely loverly...

noojes

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Awwww shucks...thank you Noojes!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jerrster said...

CHICAGO....ah my absolutely FAVORITE city....go there often and always, always have FUN. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Now let me read what you're up to.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Lisa Ann said...

I am SO jealous. Chicago is one of my favorite cities.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

It's definately going on my list of favorite places too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home