Friday, September 15, 2006

Ozchic_9 VS Jerry (The Mouse)


Damn cheeky mouse. Its like a Tom and Jerry cartoon here! I came home last night to find it sitting on the dining room chair just looking at me as if to say "you cant catch me, nah nah nah nah naaaah" and ran off like a rocket! Cute as the little guy is, I dont want him here but I dont want to poison him or have his little neck broken in a trap or his feet stuck to sticky paper! So I bought a 'live trap' with a trap door so the mouse goes in but cant get out, then you release it somewhere else. Well I think the people we invented these things are less intelligent than the mouse, coz he wont go in there despite different baits! It's a good excuse to get a kitten. If only I can convince the O-man of that...
Mouse 1. Ozchic_9 0.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Do u remember "There's a mouse in the house?"

noojes

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Oh dearrrrie me...the mouse in the house...(said with Nooje's B-Bay Princess accent!) Not that we are making fun of you Noojes...but it is much more fun to say it your way!
Trust me, I've thought of that, and much more Savana...if only we could catch the little bugger...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home