Friday, September 08, 2006

Attack of the giant...



I consider myself a pretty calm, collected, tough chick. There are few things that can scare me, one is very very large cockroaches! I have had many late night run ins with different kinds and my least favourite are the Australian ones that are large and can fly because they fly TOWARDS YOU if you try to kill them! I cannot bring myself to squish them even, the crunch factor just makes my stomach turn. So I can understand this guy's reaction completely...made me laugh because I react the same way...lucky my O-man has big feet :)
cockroach link(fixed...I hope!)

3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Why is the utube link not working?

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

sorry Noojes...my bad I guess they moved the video...try the new link, I hope I fixed it!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Ha ha that was a riot....

How I love GAY men :)

They make me smile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home