Sunday, August 20, 2006

THERAPY



Psycho therapy
Massage therapy
Physical therapy
Hypno therapy
Aroma therapy
Art therapy
Drug therapy
Colour therapy
Sex therapy
Music therapy
Shock therapy

...in my books one of the most underrated is RETAIL THERAPY! After a long day of shopping I am sitting here with a smile and new knick knacks for my home including a large Tao statue, roman blinds, a buddha face cushion for my bed, knobs for the closet, Chinese food, a trellis for the garden, and I just purchased a modern bookcase for the bedroom and some kitchen stuff. Phew! What a 'tough' day...I'm feeling better and ready to face the world all over again tomorrow (including my credit card statement!) Next challenge is to attack all my clutter(and the O-man's)...but thats another post ;)

What was the last thing you bought that put a smile on your face and why?

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Mirror Mirror on the wall...who is the whackiest frozzy of them all??? I can only thing of one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home