Monday, August 07, 2006

LIFE BY NUMBERS...




I have stumbled across a great website about numerology on my search to finding some sort of meaning out of the chaos I call my life right now! Wow, how accurate my number represents me. I am a number 4 according to which this month I feel trapped, and need a healthy dose of optimism and a different way of dealing with an ongoing problem (of which I can think of many!) I need to stop repressing my true feelings coz its stressing me out! "let optimism flow - and let hope, confidence, and creative thinking re-introduce themselves to you." So the other day I was inspired by my little balcony garden, and took some 'macros' which resulted in the above. My garden is one of the few places where I can get back to nature and forget about the city humming around me. So what's your number?

All photos contained in this entry are copyrighted by the owner and cannot be used without explicit permission

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Btw if anyone can guess what flower this is, I'll reward you in some way! :)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

I'm a number 9
"Lifelong path of letting go"
I'm still trying

noojes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home