Wednesday, July 12, 2006

IMAGINE?


It's a crazy world. It's overwhelming to think that 100,000's of people are dying all around the world everyday...heartbreaking to realise that the majority of these deaths are caused by our fellow human beings. Deaths that are unnecessary...just like the train bombings in Bombay recently that killed 147 innocent souls. I am constantly amazed that people can justify this with religion and politics! What goes through these people's minds..."What a great morning to get up, bomb a few hundred people, and then I'll get exactly what I want!" When will they learn? How did they get this way? I am thankful that my good friend in Bombay is OK, and inspired by their courage to get back up, dust themselves off and get back to life so quickly! Don't take your life or loved ones for granted...don't forget to hug your loved one today.

Imagine all the people living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
--John Lennon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home