Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A PICTURE TELLS A 1000 WORDS


Over the past couple of years I have discovered a passion for photography. The digital age has certainly helped with this, it makes it much more difficult to take a bad photo. I have another photo related addiction...a great website that is full of amazing photos from around the world, from professionals, artists and amateurs such as myself...check it out if you're interested...click here! I can spend the whole day just looking at people's visions of the world we live in. Maybe one day I will throw in my stressful and boring job and adventure into the spontaneous world of photography...not quite brave enough just yet...here is one of my fave photos, of a friends baby boy...whatya think?

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww soooooo cute! What a great photo!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

Thanks anon...he was the perfect subject. The parents loved this photo. The poor little guy has some underdeveloped and deformed fingers and is going through surgeries already to correct it, and I thought it was a great way to show them just how "perfect" their son truly is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home