Thursday, June 08, 2006

For Good or Evil?


Just for fun the other day I was searching the web for sites where "common people" could list their psychic predictions for 2006. Some pretty interesting reading, and some just plain old weird! But a few of the entries mentioned "hurricane weather in Massachussetts in June 06". Strangley enough a few weeks after the flooding of May, it started raining like crazy with high winds all day yesterday, and the forecast states more storms over the next few days! While this may not constitute "hurricane weather"...it certainly made me think...are we all psychic in some way and we just don't know how to use it...or is the "Farmer's Almanac" really that accurate? Is it a limp muscle flaccid from inactivity...wasted! I know for a fact that my dreams and intuition are strong but I often ignore them...and they usually come back around to bite me in the butt for ignoring it. Imagine how the world would be...would it be for the better or worse? Would we use our powers for good or evil? What psychic powers would you like and how would you use them???

3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could read peoples minds...the only way to truly know people!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

At the moment I wish I had the power to get people to change their minds and do what I want...THAT

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

would be truly useful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home