Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Energy Vampires Beware...




Lately it feels like everyone around me has been sucking the life force from me with their own agendas and I find myself screaming...

"What about me? It isn't fair
I've had enough, now I want my share
Can't you see, I wanna live
But you just take more than you give"

So, I have decided to do 3 things for the rest of the week.

1. Step up to the plate and ask for what I deserve up front

2. Not to deal with other people's problems/affairs/complaints (I'll listen, thats it!)

3. And to do whatever necessary to fairly get what I deserve even if it means that someone's feelings inadvertently gets hurt in the process.


Now this might seem selfish, hell maybe it is. But I rarely ask for things for myself, and therefore I rarely get them (duh...no surprise there). So, for those who know me...consider yourselves forewarned...and don't worry, its only until the end of the week ;)

So for the rest of the week I think EVERYONE should...

"Take a step back and see the little people
They might be young, but they're the ones that make the big people big
So listen as they whisper:
"What about me?"

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

I hear you

but remember even if you dont feel like listening till the end of the week - its absolutely OK

Everyone's allowed 'time out' from time to time'

:)

Glad I found your blog

Noojie

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ecoute...ecoute encore une fois Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...!! Do not even try to find my blogg...I cannot even find it myself.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

I feel much better now thanx.
I found your blog Savanna222...but no posts????? C'mon get it together ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home