Monday, September 04, 2006

CRIKEY!



I woke up this am...O-man told me Steve Irwin (aka The Croc Hunter) had died.
I didn't believe him...I thought he was joking! After all I had just referred to him in my last post.
When I saw it on the internet...I cried! I loved this crazy guy! He wrestled crocodiles and caressed snakes and respected all of Australia's most poisonous and cuddly animals. He clearly adored his wife and 2 kids and was an international icon.
So full of life and love for people and the environment and a great ambassador for a true blue Aussie!
CRIKEY...the world has lost another great man. But he died with a smile on his face doing something he truly loved, and I can just hear him making a joke about the freakish accident as he took his last breath.
We will miss you Stevo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home