Monday, September 04, 2006

CLUTTER BUSTERS


In a past blog "THERAPY" I mentioned clearing out clutter in my life. Saturday the O-man and I went through our entire wardrobe and did exactly that. We kept a tally of the clothes we eventually donated to the Red Cross. When we added up that tally...well I dont know if I was shocked or impressed. (disclaimer: the majority of the clothes were the O-man's ;)...really!)

63 T-shirts
52 shirts
32 sweaters
22 jeans
15 pants
9 scarves
6 winter jackets
6 shorts
5 pairs of shoes (We didn't go through the O-man's yet)
3 pairs of socks (we haven't gone through O-man's sock drawer yet!)
3 pairs gloves
2 blankets
2 bathrobes
2 skirts
2 handbags
1 PJ
1 winter ear/headband
1 winter hat
1 towel
1 poncho

...and a partridge in a pear tree!

So according to the book I am reading, (the pic is above) we have created space for new things to come into our lives and increased the "chi" in our home! We'll see what happens...
What are YOU hiding in the back of your closet?
How's your chi?

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Queenmatrai said...

you have to be kidding me

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger ozchic_9 said...

I kid you not...and its just the beginning...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home